Gout Joint - Exercise, Diet, Rest to Fight Gout
Question : I'M a 55-year-old man who has been suffering from joint pains for a couple of years. I've consulted my family doctor and was told I'm affected with gout. Is there any natural remedy for this?
- Celery seeds neutralise uric acid and other excess acids in the body, thus aiding in the treatment and prevention of gout, joint pain and rheumatism.
- Guaiacum has an anti-rheumatic action which is beneficial not only for stiff and painful joints but also affected muscles.
- The combination of celery seeds, guaiacum, ginger, capsicum and sarsaparilla effectively reduces inflammation and soothes the pain.
- We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Uric Acid.
- This is to liven the mood when reading about Uric Acid.
- Answer : GOUT is a painful and potentially disabling form of arthritis.
- It causes pain, tenderness, redness, warmth and swelling in some joints.
- This is due to the increasing levels of uric acids in the body.
Have Sufficient Rest as Fatigue or Even Mild Tiredness can Exacerbate Arthritis
Healthy weight management is also important as being overweight can burden the joints, especially the knees, thus aggravating the pain. You may also consider Bowen therapy, a series of precise connective, non-invasive tissue moves that stimulates the energy flow and activates the body's natural healing ability.
- Besides that, alcohol, coffee and foods rich in purine such as seafood, beans, sweetbreads and anchovies should be avoided.
- Try to increase intake of food high in dietary fibre (vegetables and fruits) and complex carbohydrates (oats, barley, bran).
- Combination of exercise, diet, rest and relaxation is important in achieving an optimum level of health and wellness.
- Light exercise such as brisk walking helps to keep the joint cartilage lubricated.
- It also strengthens the supporting muscles, tendons and ligaments and increases the range of motion and flexibility of the joints.
- Keeping to the point is very important when writing.
- So we have to stuck to Gout Joint, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.