Gout - Gout Dietary TreatmentGout (metabolic arthritis) is a type of arthritis caused by too much uric acid in the body. Uric acid is normally flushed out by the kidneys. Gout often affects the big toe but can also affect the ankle, knee, foot, hand, wrist or elbow. A disabling form of arthritis found most often in the feet - specifically the big toe - and occasionally in other joints. Symptoms include intense episodes of joint pain and swelling, which often happen at night, followed by pain-free periods. high uric acid blood level will sometimes allow formation of uric acid crystals in the joints, especially at the base of the large toe. Fortunately, gout almost always can be completely controlled with medication and changes in diet. this condition monosodium urate crystals are deposited on the articular cartilage of joints and in the particular tissue like tendons. Urate crystals may forum on gout condition, resulting in inflammation and pain. Urate crystals may also form in the kidney and urinary tract, resulting in kidney stones.
- Cut back or eliminate alcohol consumption, because it interferes with the removal of uric acid from the body.
- Exposure to lead can cause gout.
- So have your doctor test your system for excessive lead levels.
- Metallic toxins can be removed from the body with a number of naturopathic/alternative remedies
- Drink 10-12 glasses per day of water, in order to help flush out uric acid crystals.
- Intake of dried legumes, spinach, asparagus, fish, poultry, and mushrooms, should also be curtailed.
- Refined carbohydrates and saturated fats are best kept to a minimum.
- Vitamin A in large amounts can exacerbate gout.
- Make sure you take no more than 5,000 I.U. daily.
- If you are having attacks, you should stop all vitamin A intake.
Tart Cherries or Cherry JuiceA daily dose will help to prevent it and a few doses when he has a bout will help as well. It can reduce uric acid within an hour or less. You can also buy tart cherry in a dried capsule form though the fruit or juice is still better. It also helps with other muscle pain and can actually help the body heal faster from workouts. It's a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
Proper diet, nutrition, and metabolic balance all play crucial roles in 5 free gout remedies that relieve and cure gout symptoms of this disease. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can also be used to treat gout. The NSAID that is most widely used to treat acute gout is indomethacin.
How to Cure Gout Naturally - Simple Gout Treatment at Home - Home Remedies for Gout
* This video shows how to cure gout naturally at home. The gout treatment mentioned in the video is a very old one and has been used for ...
Apple Cider Vinegar : 1 x tablespoon mixed with a table spoon of filtered water, make sure it is organic with "Mother" still in it , add honey to taste and take about an hour after a meal 3 times a day..this will regulate your pH levels and reduce them...clean your teeth also after using this as it stains..then after an attack reduce this to once a day. Perhaps you may not have been interested in this passage on Treat Gout. In that case, please don't spread this feedback around!