Colchicine Back Pain - 7 Secret Weapons to Win the War of Arthritis Inflammation andArthritis is the #1 cause of disability in America today, impacting approximately seven million people. It is now one of the most prevalent chronic health problems.
Multivitamin- including antioxidants such as vitamin E, C, A, selenium, and zinc because we no longer get optimum amounts from our daily diet to fight free radical attacks on the joints.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is One of the Most Serious and Disabling Types of ArthritisSevere joint pain, fatigue fever, and inflammation are the first symptoms most people notice. In more serious cases, the autoimmune response involves other areas of the body such as the heart, lungs, kidney or liver. Gout is characterized by monosodium uric crystals in the joints or tissue. It generally occurs in patients 30 to 50 years old after many years of eating an over rich diet of purine foods. When the kidneys can not eliminate the over production of uric acid from the body, levels build up causing the needle like crystals to form on the joints. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Gout Attacks, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.
- The estimated annual costs of arthritis to Americans are $15 billion in direct medical costs and $49 billion in indirect costs such as lost wages.
- Nearly 40 million Americans have arthritis, with 24 million of them being under 65 years old.
- Projected increase of arthritis by 2020 is 60 million in the U.S. alone.
- Developing a basis for this composition on Purine Foods was a lengthy task.
- It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.
- Foods to eat- foods high in sulfur such as asparagus, cabbage, garlic, and onions which may help repair cartilage and bone.
- Also include fish, flax (omega-3 fatty acids), and borage oil (omega-6 fatty acids) which can help decrease inflammation.
- Responsibility is what makes a person.
- So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Purine Foods so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!
- Exercise- beneficial in helping to reduce stiffness, and maintain an optimum weight to help ease the pressure on those weight bearing joints. 5.
- Celery seed- this wonderful natural spice contains nearly two dozen anti-inflammatory compounds known for decreasing inflammation.
Osteoarthritis Most Commonly Occurs in the Weight-Bearing JointsSevere trauma to a joint can precipitate arthritis, sometimes years after the initial injury. Painkillers are effective for a while, but when the drugs no longer ease the pain some physicians recommend surgery. Americans undergo lower back surgery, and knee and hip replacement surgery mostly because of osteoarthritis.
- Incorporate these 7 non-biochemical (natural) weapons into the battlefield, and the war against arthritis will be much more attainable- naturally.
- Gout are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life.
- It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!
Another Common Arthritis Known as Rheumatoid Arthritis is an Autoimmune DiseaseIn autoimmune disease, the body's immune system actually attacks its own tissue. The joints and cartilage are normally surrounded by protective tissue called synovium which produces a fluid that nourishes and lubricates the bones and cartilage. Purine Foods came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Purine Foods is? .
Now that you understand that controlling inflammation is the biggest step in combating arthritis- here are my secret arthritis weapons: 1. Foods to avoid- eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, wheat, corn, beef, pork, eggs, dairy, fried foods, sugar products, refined carbohydrates and foods high in gluten which tends to intensify inflammation. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Purine? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.
With Over a Hundred Variations of Arthritis, the Most Common One is OsteoarthritisIt is a degenerative joint disease which is related to aging. The deteriorated cartilage that covered the ends of the bone in the joint cause's loss of movement as the bone rubs against bone. It causes the bones to change shape, the muscles to weaken and the reflexes to slow.
- Glucosamine supplement- the joints stop producing this necessary substance that helps alleviate stiffness. 7.
- Chondroitin supplement- the body stops producing chrondocytes which help maintain healthy joints.
- It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything!
- It is only because we knew so much about Gout that we got down to writing about it!
- Rheumatoid arthritic patient's immune system produces white blood cells that attack the synovium.
- This is what causes the inflammation, and painful swollen joints.
- When the inflamed synovium attacks the joint, bone, and cartilage it causes the muscles around the joint to become too weak to support it properly.
- Therefore chronic inflammation is the culprit that may eventually cause damage to the cartilage and bone.